Friday, November 15, 2013

Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara Scandaleyes

Usually I am not one for make up. Not because I don't like but simply because I never get out anywhere to wear make up to. My husband works thirds so we pretty much don't do anything and then I go on a paper route a few times a week. Nothing special in my routine. But I did slip in a day where I pampered myself just to feel special.

I used the Scandaleyes mascara along with my usual make up and I have to say I thought that I looked better then usual! This mascara will really make your eyes pop as it did for women like my mother all those years ago! You Should see her she is a fox! If I can find a picture I will post it!
                                                        My Mommy and my Daddy!


             My Scandaleyes by Rimmel in my make up box fits well beside my Rimmel foundation!


                       The package I got for free free from Influenster and I am in love with it!


If you love your eyes and love to make them be the center of attention then Scandaleyes is for you! I'm telling you you will get so many compliments its not even crazy! I only went to the post office and I had 2 ladies asked me what I used!  It felt good to be stopped and asked about a make up thing since I rarely do my make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment