Friday, April 10, 2015

FlavFusion water bottle review

Water is not something I am a huge fan of. Partly because we always have warnings about our water and about how unsafe it is for elderly, the young, and those with immune problems...which I am in the later category. So when I have water, it is always already bottled watered and rarely is it flavored. I noticed the flavored waters just come out tasting weird and nothing like they should. So plain water was my life, until I got the FlavFusion water bottle.



This thing is so easy to use. Simply cut up the fruit or fruits that you are wanting to use, then take off the top piece with the filter attached, and place the fruit into the water bottle. Next add water and there you go, naturally flavored water. I usually wait a few minutes and swish it around before I start to drink it, that way I know that it is mixed well.


I have to say that this is the best flavored water I have ever drank. The all natural part is a big part of the reason I like it. It's probably a tie with taste. I didn't know that water could ever taste this good. The top pops up.. Plus it is very easy to clean and use. You will have people asking you about it and where you got. It's just that cool and that cool looking!



If something like this interests you, then head on over and check it out on Amazon by clicking here. From there you can find out more about this water bottle, see what other people are saying about it, and buy one for yourself. You will never look at water the same!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion/review/feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment