Friday, April 17, 2015

Terry Treetop and the Little Bear ebook

Nothing beats a good educational book..to parents at least. I know I enjoy my kids learning more then they do,but they will if it something enjoyable. When a book not only teaches kids but keeps them interested and wanting to read more...that is a book that all kids need to have around.

Terry Treetop and the Little Bear proves that you can be educational and still keep kids interested in what you are saying. The writing in this book is great and can be followed by young minds as well as older ones. The illustrations are nice as well. My kids enjoyed this book. They said that the best part, was learning about what bears do during the winter and spring. I think I may have even learned a few things as well.

Since it is so well written, my kids didn't have as many questions like they usually do. Which I am happy and sad about. I enjoy the time we take after reading a book to talk about it. We still talked about the book, but it wasn't as in depth as usual. Still though, I was very pleased with this book and so were the kids!

Head on over to Amazon and check it out by clicking here. From there you can find out more about this ebook, see what others are saying about it, and buy a copy for yourself! Your kids and you will love it!!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion/review/feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment