Saturday, August 8, 2015

Suction Cup Free Car Shades

I was never a mom that worried like other moms, but with my newest baby wo is my last, I am more careful. These shades are a great addition to my vehicle. They went in well ad they come off just as well. Plus my baby is now shaded from all that nasty sun outside. They are made well and they look great in our car window. I never wanted them before but I should have, because they are great!



When it came time to try these out, I got in to see how much sun came through these and then I did it again after I put these up. It was so much better with the shades. Our baby seemed a lot cooler in the back seat with this up and didn't cry as much as usual.



I liked the peace and quiet and knowing that he was safe and shady back there. The other kids enjoy it as well, except that they can't see out the window like they use to. I hear a lot more of those complaints now then ever before.



These are so nice, that I will even sit in the back now with the baby and not have to worry about getting over heated. The fact that there are no suction cups make sit even better. I hate the rings that are stuck on your windows after you suction cup something to it.



Sound like something you need? Head on over to the product page on Amazon. From there, you can find out more about this product, see what others are saying about it and pick up some car shades for yourself!

I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion/review/feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment