Thursday, April 14, 2016

8 simple tools for raising great kids

I am not a perfect person or mother. No one is. We can only try and do our bet. I have made a lot of mistakes, but I like to think I did a lot of great thing for my family as well. I was young when I started and have grown up so much in that time.


If only I had, had this book back then. For the most part, I follow the same guidelines. I try to show them praise every day and push them to be the people they can be. Positivity seems to be key in these steps.


I would like to think that I bring that everyday but I know that, that really isn't feasible. everyone has their good day and their bad ones as well. This book taught me how to maintain a lasting relationship with my kids.


This book is very well written and super informative. I really enjoyed it and I will be going back from time to time to read through certain parts and remind myself what I should be doing for them and for myself and our relationship as well.

Want this book? You can get it for half off from now through May 15th, 2016, from moodypublishers.com.

I received this product from FlyByPromotions in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion/review.


No comments:

Post a Comment