Tuesday, April 5, 2016

BYB 2 in 1 Lantern/Flashlight

Being outdoors is very nice, but just like indoors, you have to have some sort of light. We all know by now, that I love products that do more then one thing, which saves money and time. They don't always work out for me, but most of the time they work well. This product is in the middle for me.




This is definitely a lot smaller then I thought it would be. I guess that makes it a lot easier to store and pack. It is a nice set up though. I like the fact that you can use it for either a lantern or a flashlight. 



I think this will be much easier to take with us then a full sized lantern the next time we go camping. The only thing that would stop us, is the fact that it takes batteries and 3 of them at that. Our current lanterns are solar powered. 




I think this may be a lot better to use at home when the kids set the tent up out back. It does give off quite a bit of light, while still being subtle. It could even be used by the kids to get back and forth to the bathroom at night. It is well made and works well, I just wish it was solar powered.



All in all this is a nice product, I just think it would be cheaper for us to only use this at home or in an emergency. It could be a totally different experience for you though. Head on over to the BYB 2 in 1 Lantern/Flashlight product page on Amazon. From there you can find out more about this product, see what other people are saying about it, and you can pick one up for yourself!

I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion/review.

No comments:

Post a Comment