Monday, April 11, 2016

Phytopia Essential Oil Weight Management

Weight loss is no laughing matter. I have always heard it takes much more time to get it off then it does to put it on and that is no joke. I have been trying for close to a year now to lose the weight and so far it has been 1 step forward and 2 steps back and I am sick of it! It is time to finally end my relationship with food.


This essential oil has an interesting smell. I am not use to it and i can't pinpoint the smell, but it isn't a bad smell. I am getting to the point where it is normal. As I said in the last post, I got two oils to review and I use them in different ways.



Instead of the bath tub, I put a few drops of this oil into our essential oil warmer. I then turn it on and the scent lasts for hours. I have to say, I didn't think this would work..at all. Nothing else does, but I should never doubt natural products!


Within the first few days, I noticed, that I was eating a lot less and I wasn't really all that hungry anymore. Only expensive Qurb shots, did that for me in the past. I am amazed by how a smell could keep me from overeating, but very happy! I will continue to use this every day. I really hope it helps me in my weight loss journey.


Head on over to the Phytopia Essential Oil Weight Management product page on Amazon. From there you can find out more about this oil, see what other people are saying in their reviews, and you can have this aroma in your own home, by picking up a bottle!

I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion/review.

No comments:

Post a Comment